PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE FONDANT CAKES
Your sweet tooth is going to Love you for this one…Its chocolate adventure time.
• 200g dark chocolate, chopped
• 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, chopped
• 2 eggs
• 2 egg yolks
• 1/2 cup superfine sugar
• 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
• 8 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
• Cocoa powder, for destining
4 x 1-cup baking molds
- Preheat oven to 205C.
- Place the chocolate and butter in a glass bowl over a pot of hot water over low heat and stir until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Place the eggs, egg yolks and sugar in a bowl and whisk until well combined. Add the chocolate mixture and flour and whisk until well combined.
- Spoon two-thirds of the mixture into 4 (1-cup) well-greased baking molds. Spoon 2 tablespoons peanut butter into the center of each mold and spoon the remaining chocolate mixture over. Place the molds on a baking sheet and bake for 16–18 minutes or until puffed. Gently turn out the cakes immediately and dust with cocoa powder to serve.
Serve these immediately to ensure they have a lovely, molten center.